Tales of British Columbia:
Apparently a couple years ago a prof at my university got fired for having a grow op and using his grad students as runners. Sorry, correction. He did not get fired for having a grow op because that’s totally cool. He got fired for using students as runners.
Oh my goodness, I’m reading a book for school that is super good and I actually want to read it and I’m realizing that it has been a crazy long time since I’ve actually enjoyed reading anything other than a comedy memoir.
Anyway, Monkey Beach is a pretty killer book and I’m super pumped to spend all day tomorrow reading and pretending it is not for school and it is actually for fun.
Today my awful terrifying prof talked about her love for John Green, vlogbrothers, Hankgames and John Green’s novels.
She also talked about the etymology of vagina.
Suddenly I go from being absolutely terrified of this woman to being completely in love with her.
I start grad school tomorrow…whaaaaat?
(Wish me luck internet)
Omfg "talk about" is a lot cuter than ask me
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.